In this digital age we are always looking for ways to “Stand out from the crowd”, improve our marketing and have customers take notice of us. These days customers are so used to email marketing that many times it is all too easy to just delete a marketing email.
Is your business celebrating an important anniversary at the moment or in the near future?
Could you benefit from visually advising your customers that it is your 25th, 50th or even 100th year anniversary? You could stick an extremely eye catching anniversary label to your brochures and paperwork to highlight to your customers your longevity and success in the marketplace.
When a business has been providing services for a number of years this is certainly something to celebrate. Stealing the limelight for that moment in time is certainly a way to grab the attention of your current customer or provide trust to potential customers. You have many options when promoting your anniversary including:
- Circulating a Press Release both online and offline for additional exposure and to place your business in front of the eyes of current and more importantly new clientele!
- Throw a party! Well, nobody should need an excuse for a party and it is also great for client retention to share your success with your closest and most valued customers.
- Share a newsletter stating your achievements, challenges and projections for the future.
- Add a blog to your website sharing your anniversary or a timeline of your achievements over the years.
- Tweet your anniversary, post about it on Facebook, shout it from the rooftops about your proud anniversary milestone!
- And we can help you celebrate your business anniversary too…
Smart Print & Labels are now offering a New for 2016 a range of Anniversary labels.
Our labels are supplied on rolls with a permanent adhesive, printed onto either bright gold or silver vmp paper.
We have many cutters available which include the following popular ones:
- 50mm diameter Rosette
- 38mm diameter Rosette with tails
- 32mm diameter Rosette with wings
Pricing structure varies depending on how many colours you would like the labels printing as well as how many labels you require (price per 1000 decreases with the more labels you have)